Fluid AV enhances experiences through the use of audio and visual technologies.
Who we are
Fluid AV are a dedicated bunch of tech-heads who love to get the right solution for our customers and who equally love to see the end result. Our team designs, installs and maintains audio video systems for companies and organisations across Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and beyond.
We help companies to communicate and collaborate more effectively with their teams and customers. We help businesses to perform better by integrating world-class technology and we deliver incredible audio visual solutions to offices, venues, public spaces and visitor attractions.
From SMEs to multi-site offices, museums, retail, conference centres and much more, our vast knowledge paired with the an in-depth of understanding of the latest in technology, delivers solutions that contribute significantly to our clients’ businesses and provides us with the ability to work anywhere you can find AV.
Fluid AV has built a reputation for quality, based on solutions and workmanship, and our AV technology partners include leading manufacturers, Barco, Crestron, Extron, NEC, Panasonic, Smart and others. We’re constantly researching the market and testing new and innovative products that will help to deliver solutions for our clients.
Helping our clients to grow through efficiencies, effective communications, attention to detail and enhanced experiences is what sets Fluid AV apart.
In fact, in recent client research, all clients surveyed are committed to working with Fluid AV in the future, quoting “overall service”, “quality of install” and “honesty of the solution” as just some of the reasons why they continue to value Fluid AV as there preferred AV partner.
Our commitment to our clients has served the business well since 2006, and we still manage many of our initial clients’ AV requirements today.
- Fluid AV, is a member of AVIXA (Audio Visual and Integrated Experience Association), the body responsible for certification and performance standards.
- Fluid AV’s MD, Stephen Mayne holds the prestigious Certified Technology Specialist™ (CTS®) certification from AVIXA. CTS holders at all levels of certification and have demonstrated audio visual knowledge and/or skills. We adhere to the CTS Code of Ethics and Conduct and maintain their status through continued education.
- Working alongside Titanic Belfast ahead of the iconic building’s opening to develop AV solutions for the conferencing suites and meeting rooms on the 5th and 6th floors.
- Designing and installing a solution to amplify an exhibition of galactic proportions – the Tim Peake Spacecraft exhibition – at the Ulster Transport Museum on behalf of National Museums NI.
- Delivering AV infrastructure and AV control systems including an LED video wall for Belfast MET.
Fluid AV was established in 2006 by AV specialist, Stephen Mayne. Operating from an office and warehouse in Saintfield, County Down, Fluid AV’s teams consist of some of the best-trained design and installation specialists in the business, who have worked across Europe in cities including Belfast, Dublin, London, Berlin, Madrid and Stockholm.
With a background in electronics, Stephen has grown the Fluid AV business from a one-man operation to managing a team of AV experts who deliver multi-site projects across Europe. Fluid AV are the team who have created the AV solutions for some of the country’s most recognizable sites, buildings and companies.